It a dream of every girl to have radiant skin and charming look like a princess. The pinkish glow and radiance on the face is something women worth more than anything. Your skin is the reflection your well being. Skin is the first thing everyone notices about our personality, and we want it to be flawless. Today, I am going to tell you about a 3-day program, that will give you a radiant and glowing skin:
Skin Cleansing for Radiant Skin
This has to be done every morning, right after you wake up. Wash your face gently with lukewarm water. Here’s what you need to do next:
- If you can, soak your face in the lukewarm water for 2-3 minutes. Do not rub with hard hands, wash it softly.
- Now pour 1 teaspoon of finely ground rice flour, add few drops of raw milk in it and spread this mix on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes, then gently scrub your skin with it.
- Now rinse your skin with cold water.
Toning Facemask for Glowing Skin
For this, you will need Lemon, Honey, Rosewater, and Clay (Fuller’s earth or Multani Mitti). Multani Mitti is a well known natural face mask for a radiant skin.
- Take a small bowl and pour 1 tbsp of Clay in it.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of fresh Lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Honey and 1 teaspoon of Rosewater in it.
- Mix it to make a uniform paste. Be careful, if you have very sensitive skin, reduce the quantity of lemon juice and use more of rose water.
- Lemon does help in reducing greasiness of skin but also makes your skin more photo-sensitive. So, avoid exposure to direct sunlight during the treatment.
- Now spread a layer of the paste we made on face avoiding skin near eyes and eyebrows. Allow to paste to dry naturally on the skin, usually, it dries within 12-15 minutes. Once it’s dry, scrub off the dried paste, then wash your face with lukewarm water.
The Glow Facepack
Do this before going to bed at night for a radiant skin. For this, you will need lemon, yogurt (Plain), Honey, and strawberries.
- First, wash and clean the 2-3 strawberries, remove the seeds and stem as well. Now crush the pulp of strawberries to a fine paste.
- Add a teaspoon of Honey, yogurt and lemon juice in the strawberry paste.
- Mix all ingredients well. Now apply this mask on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes. After this, you can clean your face with cold water.
- Immediately after this, gently rub an ice cube on the treated skin. It’s moisturizing face pack, but if you feel that your skin a little dry, you can apply a mild moisturizer.
- Repeat this 3 step program every day for 3 days. You will see a significant difference in your skin tone and texture.